Objective of C++ Project on Inventory System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Inventory System is to manage the details of Manager, Category,Goods, Expiry, Warning. It manages all the information about Manager, Worker, Warning, Manager. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Manager, Category, Worker, Goods. It tracks all the details about the Goods, Expiry, Warning.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Manager, Goods, Expiry, Warning
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Category, Worker, Expiry ect
- Manage the information of Category
- Shows the information and description of the Manager, Goods
- To increase efficiency of managing the Manager, Category
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Expiry.
- Manage the information of Manager
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Manager data.
- Manage the information of Expiry
- Integration of all records of Warning.
- It generates the report on Manager, Category, Worker
- Provide filter reports on Goods, Expiry, Warning
- You can easily export PDF for the Manager, Worker, Expiry
- Application also provides excel export for Category,Goods, Warning
- You can also export the report into csv format for Manager, Category, Warning
Limitation of C++ Project on Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Worker, Expiry due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Manager, Category capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Manager, Goods, Warning cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Inventory System
- All the fields such as Manager, Goods, Warning are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Manager, Category, Worker can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input