Objective of C++ Project on Library Inventory System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Library Inventory System is to manage the details of Address, Member, Author, Store,Student. It manages all the information about Address, Category, Student, Address. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Address, Member, Category, Author. It tracks all the details about the Author, Store,Student.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Library Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Address, Author, Store, Student
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Member, Category, Store ect
- Manage the information of Member
- Shows the information and description of the Address, Author
- To increase efficiency of managing the Address, Member
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Store.
- Manage the information of Address
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Address data.
- Manage the information of Store
- Integration of all records of Student.
- It generates the report on Address, Member, Category
- Provide filter reports on Author, Store,Student
- You can easily export PDF for the Address, Category, Store
- Application also provides excel export for Member, Author,Student
- You can also export the report into csv format for Address, Member,Student
Limitation of C++ Project on Library Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Category, Store due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Address, Member capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Address, Author, Student cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Library Inventory System
- All the fields such as Address, Author, Student are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Address, Member, Category can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input