Objective of C++ Project on Railway Enquiry System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Railway Enquiry System is to manage the details of Trains, Routes, Seats Availability, Timetable, Stations. It manages all the information about Trains, Fare, Stations, Trains. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Trains, Routes, Fare, Seats Availability. It tracks all the details about the Seats Availability, Timetable, Stations.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Railway Enquiry System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Trains, Seats Availability, Timetable, Stations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Routes, Fare, Timetable ect
- Manage the information of Routes
- Shows the information and description of the Trains, Seats Availability
- To increase efficiency of managing the Trains, Routes
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Timetable.
- Manage the information of Trains
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Trains data.
- Manage the information of Timetable
- Integration of all records of Stations.
- It generates the report on Trains, Routes, Fare
- Provide filter reports on Seats Availability, Timetable, Stations
- You can easily export PDF for the Trains, Fare, Timetable
- Application also provides excel export for Routes, Seats Availability, Stations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Trains, Routes, Stations
Limitation of C++ Project on Railway Enquiry System
- Excel export has not been developed for Fare, Timetable due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Trains, Routes capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Trains, Seats Availability, Stations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Railway Enquiry System
- All the fields such as Trains, Seats Availability, Stations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Trains, Routes, Fare can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input