Objective of C++ Project on Railway Ticket Booking Portal
The main objective of the C++ Project on Railway Ticket Booking Portal is to manage the details of Booking, Fare,Trains, Timetable, Stations. It manages all the information about Booking, Customers, Stations, Booking. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Booking, Fare, Customers, Trains. It tracks all the details about the Trains, Timetable, Stations.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Railway Ticket Booking Portal are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Booking, Trains, Timetable, Stations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Fare, Customers, Timetable ect
- Manage the information of Fare
- Shows the information and description of the Booking, Trains
- To increase efficiency of managing the Booking, Fare
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Timetable.
- Manage the information of Booking
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Booking data.
- Manage the information of Timetable
- Integration of all records of Stations.
- It generates the report on Booking, Fare, Customers
- Provide filter reports on Trains, Timetable, Stations
- You can easily export PDF for the Booking, Customers, Timetable
- Application also provides excel export for Fare,Trains, Stations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Booking, Fare, Stations
Limitation of C++ Project on Railway Ticket Booking Portal
- Excel export has not been developed for Customers, Timetable due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Booking, Fare capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Booking, Trains, Stations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Railway Ticket Booking Portal
- All the fields such as Booking, Trains, Stations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Booking, Fare, Customers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input