Objective of C++ Project on Telephone Billing Payment System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Telephone Billing Payment System is to manage the details of Bills, Tarrifs, Customers, Payments, Connections. It manages all the information about Bills, Connection Types, Connections, Bills. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Bills, Tarrifs, Connection Types, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers, Payments, Connections.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Telephone Billing Payment System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Bills, Customers, Payments, Connections
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Tarrifs, Connection Types, Payments ect
- Manage the information of Tarrifs
- Shows the information and description of the Bills, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Bills, Tarrifs
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Payments.
- Manage the information of Bills
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Bills data.
- Manage the information of Payments
- Integration of all records of Connections.
- It generates the report on Bills, Tarrifs, Connection Types
- Provide filter reports on Customers, Payments, Connections
- You can easily export PDF for the Bills, Connection Types, Payments
- Application also provides excel export for Tarrifs, Customers, Connections
- You can also export the report into csv format for Bills, Tarrifs, Connections
Limitation of C++ Project on Telephone Billing Payment System
- Excel export has not been developed for Connection Types, Payments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Bills, Tarrifs capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Bills, Customers, Connections cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Telephone Billing Payment System
- All the fields such as Bills, Customers, Connections are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Bills, Tarrifs, Connection Types can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input