INTRODUCTION & OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT Production Management System
The Production Management System is an Online application for an Organization. It has been developed on java. It is a virtual showcase for managing different types of Products, Materials, raw. The project Production Management System will reduce the amount of time spent by the employees of the company and also provides a convenient and efficient means of reaching to persons using cutting-edge-technologies. The main goal is targeting towards smooth internal communication and functioning for the customers along with other useful information. Normally the project Production Management System has been developed on the concept of CMS and graphical tools has been fully integrated.
The Functionalities provided by Production Management System are as follows:
- The Internet Appliances takes care of the requirements put forward by the customers through web for Production Management System
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Products, Materials, raw
- Production Management System also sells the Materials online for Products, Materials, raw.
- Production Management System keeps track of the transaction of all Products, Materials, raw.
- Shows the information and description of the Materials.
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions.
- Provides the administrator facilities to update the list of Materials online without FTP.
- Manages all the crud application for Products, Materials, raw
- Products: Products list to be maintained to display the details of the Products to the users.
- Users: This system will have the information about the Users who is registered with the site. They can view and purchase the Materials.
- Administrator: Administrator will have facility to add, delete, and modify Products, Materials, raw and he can view reports also.