Android Project on Library Management SystemM
The Project E-Library Android App has been developed on API Based and Android and its a android programming projects for students. The main aim for developing this E-Library Android App android project where admin can login their account using their username and password and after the login admin can see all things related library. Admin can search the course details. In this project admin can see the full details of the course, book pdf, subject etc. Students can get android projects with source code and documentation free download.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Functionality performed by Admin user:
These are the functionality available in the project.
- Splash Form for loading of the project : This is the first screen of the project, which shows the loading of the project E-Library Android App.
- Login form : From this form admin will be able to login in the system
- Book List Form : Admin can see book list details.
- Course Form : This is course form screen where all the course will displayed
- PDF Book Screen Form : Admin can see the full details of the pdf book screen from this screen.
- My Profile Form : From this screen admin will be able to update his profile and details
- Logout functionality : Once admin completes with his all tasks then he can logout from the system and all of his session will be destroyed
We have developed this project using the below technology
- Android XML : Page layout has been designed in Android XML
- Android : This project has been developed over the Android Platform
- Java : All the coding has been written in Java
- API : This is an API based system and we have developed the API in PHP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project on API server
- Android Studio : We have used Android Studio for developing the project
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Android Studio
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.