Python, Django and MySQL Project on Employee Payroll Management System
This project Employee Payroll Management System has been developed on Python, Django and MySQL. We can develop best python code for students who want to python projects to learn The main purpsoe of this Project Employee Payroll Management System is to manage the details of Employee, Salary, Woking Points, Appraisals. It manages all the information about Payroll, Payments, Employee. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payroll, Salary, Payments, Woking Points. It can also manage employee information efficiently, define the emoluments, deductions, leave, tax etc, generate pay-slip, generate and manage the payroll processes according to the salary structure assigned to the employee, etc. Here students can get Python projects with source code free download.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Modules and Description of Employee Payroll Management Sysetm Project:
Employee Module :
The main objective for developing this module is provide all the functionality realted to employee. This employee module is an important module in this project Employee Paroll Management System which has been developed on Python, Django and MySQL. It tracks all the information and details of the employee. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the employee. This is a role based module where admin can perform each and every operations on data but the employee will be able to view only his/her data, so access level restrictions has also been implemented on the project.
Features of Employee Module:
- Admin can add new employee
- Admin can see the list of employee details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the employee
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the employee
- Employee will be able to see his details
- Employee will be able to update his details
Employee Salary Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the functionality realted to employee salary. So all employee salary will be managed by admin and employee will be able to see employee salary. It tracks all the information and details of the employee salary.
Features of Employee Salary Module:
- Admin can add new employee salary
- Admin can see the list of employee salary details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the employee salary
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the employee salary
Functionality and modules of the project Employee Payroll Management System:
- Login For Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Logout Functionality
- Change Password Functionality
- Dashboard for Admin
- Employee Management Module
- Adding New Employee Details
- Edit the Exiting Employee Details
- View all the details of the Employees
- Listing of all Employee
- Employee Salary Management Module
- Adding New Employee Salary Details
- Edit the Exiting Employee Salary Details
- View all the details of the Employee Salary
- Listing of all Employee Salary
- Reports of the project Employee Payroll Management System
- Report of all Employees
- Report of all Employees Salary
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Employee Payroll Management System
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Employee Payroll Management System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- Python : All the business logic has been implemented in Python
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Django : Project has been developed over the Django Framework
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Python 2.7, PIP, Django.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.