Posted By freeproject on March 25, 2018
IOT and Arduino Project on Garbage Dustbin Monitoring SystemWe have developed this innovative project Garbage Monitoring System using the help Arduino nano, ESP822 and the Ultra Sonic Sonar Sensor, the main focus of developing this project is to monitor the dustbin status over the web protocol. For future, this might be a very innovative innovation to keep the city clean. The system web interface has been developed over the PHP and MySQL so admin can monitor the status of garbage dustbin live from any of the web browser and system informs to the admin user that how much the has been fulled and then admin can contact to the garbage picker to empty the box.
Note : This project has been developed by the CircuitLabz.
Technology Used in the project IOT and Arduino Project on Garbage Monitoring System
We have developed this project using the below hardware and software stack
- Arduino Nano : Project has been developed over the Arduino Nano board
- ESP822 : For wifi module we have used ESP822 Wifi Module
- PCB Board : We have used PCB board to assemble all of the modules
- Sonar Sensor : Sonar distance sensor has been used for distance sensor
- PHP : All the business logic and the web interface has been written in PHP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Apache 2 : The web interface is running over the apache2 server