Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Leave Management System
This project Leave Management System has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL database. We provide full java programming projects for students. The main aim for developing this project is to manage employee absence and calculate leave accruals. This project will track the no of leaves taken by the employees of company. This system tracks leaves and the leave balance automatically updated. Student can customize this project according to requirement or company policy. This system automated leave management software is very easy to use and it will save your time and it will increase the efficiency. This system have many good features like notification of email, leave cancellation, automated leave approval and report generation based on the requested data by the user. Here student can download the best java source code projects. Student gets complete online java projects free download. A student can easily download these java software projects.
Modules and Description of Leave Management System Project:
Employee Module :
The main objective of this module is provide all the functionality related to employee. It tracks all the information of the employee. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the employee. This is a role based module where admin can perform each and every operations on data but the employee will be able to view only his/her data, so access level restrictions has also been implemented on the project. We hope these java projects with source code would be very useful for project college submission.
Features of Employee Module:
- Admin can add new employee records
- Admin can see the list of employee details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the employee
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the employee
Salary Module :
The main aim for developing this module is to manage the salary. This salary is the main module in this project Leave Management System which has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. So all salary will be managed by admin. Students get easy java projects with source code and database.
Features of Salary Module:
- Admin can manage the salary
- Admin can edit/delete the salary
- Admin can see the list of all salary
- Employee can see his salary
Leave Module :
The main objective for developing this module is to manage the leave. So all leave will be managed by admin.We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the leave. We are providing online java projects for student.
Features of Leave Module:
- Admin can manage the leave
- Admin can edit/delete the leave
- Admin can see the list of all leave
- employee can see his leave
Leave Type Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the functionality realted to leave type. It tracks all the information and details of the leave type. Many easy java projects are available on our website Freeprojectz.com.
Features of Leave Type Module:
- Admin can add new leave type
- Admin can see the list of leave type details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the leave type
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the leave type
Leave Status Module :
The main objective for developing this module is to manage the leave status data wise. So all leave status will be managed by admin. Admin can see the list of all the leave statuss and filter it according to the employee. We are providing online java projects for student.
Features of Leave Status Module:
- Admin can manage the leave status
- Admin can edit/delete the leave status
- Admin can see the list of all leave status
- Employee can see leave status
Functionality performed by Admin user:
These are the functionality performed by the admin users.
- Login For Admin
- Forgot password for Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Change Password For Admin
- Logout Functionality
- Dashboard for Admin User
- Manage Employee
- Adding New Employee
- Edit the Exiting Employee
- View details of the Employee
- Listing of all Employee
- Manage Leave
- Adding New Leave
- Edit the Exiting Leave
- View details of the Leave
- Listing of all Leave
- Manage Leave Status
- Adding New Leave Status
- Edit the Exiting Leave Status
- View details of the Leave Status
- Listing of all Leave Status
- Manage Leave Type
- Adding New Leave Type
- Edit the Exiting Leave Type
- View details of the Leave Type
- Listing of all Leave Type
- Manage System User
- Adding New System User
- Edit the Exiting System User
- View details of the System User
- Listing of all System User
- Reports of the project Leave Management System
- Report of all Employees
- Report of all Leaves
- Report of all Leaves Status
- Report of all Leave Types
- Report of all System Users
Functionality performed by Employee user:
- Employee Registration : Any employee can register on wesbite using the registration module.
- Employee Login : This is the login form, from where employee can login into the system
- Employee Apply Leave : This is the employee apply leave form where employee can easily apply leave.
- Employee My Leave Balance : This is the employee my leave balance form where employee can easily see their leave balance.
- Employee Leave Report : Employee can able to see their leave report.
- Employee Leave Status: This is the employee leave status form.
- Change Password : This is the change password module from where employee change his account password.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Leave Management System
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Leave Management System
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.