NodeJS, AngularJS, Mongo and MEAN Project on Payroll Management System
The Project Payroll Management System has been develoed on NodeJS, AngularJS, Mongo And MEAN Project. The main objective of this project Payroll Management System is to managing employee’s information of organization or for a small group. It has to store all the records of every employee within the organization to assign work to person and right salary and perks to their eligible employees. It can also manage employee information efficiently, define the emoluments, deductions, leave, tax etc, generate pay-slip, generate and manage the payroll processes according to the salary structure assigned to the employee, etc. It keeps a track of the employees attendance and on that basis it generate the monthly salary.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Modules and Description of Payroll Management System Project:
Employee Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the functionality realted to employee. It tracks all the information of the employee. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the employee.
Features of Employee Module:
- Admin can add new employee records
- Admin can see the list of employee details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the employee
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the employee
Salary Module :
The main objective for developing this module is to manage the salary. This salary module is the main module in this project Payroll Management System which has been developed on NodeJS, AngularJS, Mongo And MEAN. So all salary will be managed by admin.
Features of Salary Module:
- Admin can manage the salary
- Admin can edit/delete the salary
- Admin can see the list of all salary
- employee can see his salary
Functionality performed by Admin user:
These are the functionality performed by the admin users.
- Login For Admin
- Forgot password for Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Change Password For Admin
- Logout Functionality
- Dashboard for Admin User
- Manage Employee
- Adding New Employee
- Edit the Exitinng Employee
- View details of the Employee
- Listing of all Employee
- Manage Salary
- Adding New Salary
- Edit the Exiting Salary
- View details of the Salary
- Listing of all Salary
- Reports of the project Payroll Management System
- Report of all Employees
- Report of all Employee Salary
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Payroll Management System
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Payroll Management System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- NodeJS : All the business and frontend logic has been implemented in NodeJS
- Mongo : Mongo database has been used as database for the project
- Apache2 : Project will be run over the Apache2 server
- AngularJS : All the frontend logic has been implemented over the AngularJS
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install WAMP or XAMP on your system.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.