PHP and MySQL Project on Library Information System
Modules and Description of Library Information System Project:
Library Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the details functionality realted to Library. We have developed all type of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of the Library. This Library Module is an important module in this mini project Library Information System which has been developed on PHP and MySQL. Student can get complete php projects with source code and documentation free download.
Features of Library Module:
- Admin can add new Library records
- Admin can see the list of Library details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the Library
- Admin will be able to delete the records of the Library
Login Module :
This is the login form, from where Admin can login into the system.
Features of Login Module:
- Admin can add new Login records
- Admin can see the Login details
- Only admin can edit and update the record of the Login
- Admin can change the password
Functionality and modules of the project Library Information System:
- Login – This module is used for admin login.
- Logout Functionality
- Change Password Functionality
- Dashboard – Admin dashboard related all Librarys, Librarys detail, Library listing.
- Library Management Module
- Adding New Library Details
- Edit the Exiting Library Details
- View all the details of the Librarys
- Listing of all Library
- Reports of the project Library Information System
- Report of all Librarys
Technology Used in the project Library Information System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- PHP : All the business and frontend logic has been implemented in PHP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Apache2 : Project will be run over the Apache2 server
- You can run this project on XAMP, LAMP, WAMP or MAMP
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install WAMP or XAMP on your system.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.