PHP and MySQL Project on Online Book Exchange
This Project Online Book Exchange has been developed on PHP and MySQL. We provide full php online projects with source code. Here students can get php projects with database free download. In this project there are two types of users, first is admin and second is normal user. Admin can add book details like book author, book publication, book language, book category, FAQS etc. In this project user can easily exchange their book. Here students can search web application php project titles list and get easily download free php projects with source code and database.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Functionality performed by Admin user:
These are the functionality performed by the admin users.
- Login For Admin
- Forgot password for Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Change Password For Admin
- Logout Functionality
- Dashboard for Admin User
- Manage Author
- Adding New Author
- Edit the Exitinng Author
- View details of the Author
- Listing of all Author
- Manage Book Category
- Adding New Book Category
- Edit the Exiting Book Category
- View details of the Book Category
- Listing of all Book Category
- Manage Book Language
- Adding New Book Language
- Edit the Exiting Book Language
- View details of the Book Language
- Listing of all Book Language
- Manage Book Publication
- Adding New Book Publication
- Edit the Exiting Book Publication
- View details of the Book Publication
- Listing of all Book Publication
- Manage FAQS
- Adding New FAQS
- Edit the Exiting FAQS
- View details of the FAQS
- Listing of all FAQS
- Manage System User
- Adding New System User
- Edit the Exiting System User
- View details of the System User
- Listing of all System User
- Reports of the project Online Book Exchange
- Report of all Authors
- Report of all Book Categories
- Report of all Book Languages
- Report of all Book Publications
- Report of all FAQS
- Report of all System Users
- User Registration : Any user can register on wesbite using the registration module.
- User Login : This is the login form, from where customer can login into the system
- Book Details : User will be able to see the book details from this form.
- Book Catalogs: This is the book catalogs form, from where user will choose the book catalogs available in the system
- Add New Book Form : This is the new add book form where user can add new book
- All Book Request Screens : User will be able to request all book details from this form.
- Change Password : This is the cahnge password module from where user change his account password.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Online Book Exchange
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Online Book Exchange
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- PHP : All the business and frontend logic has been implemented in PHP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Apache2 : Project will be run over the Apache2 server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install WAMP or XAMP on your system.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.