PHP and MySQL Project on Student Grading System
This major php project Students Grading System in education is a method that is practiced to evaluate the educational accomplishment of a child which is entirely dependent upon points alone.This method is widely observed in many schools beyond the world and is managed as a robust and viable mechanism to adjudge a child’s catch and reciprocating capability by grading them. The primary type of evaluation was by the marks where the marks for all the questions were calculated to get total marks. The purpose of this Students Grading System Project is to judge individual students’ knowledge and review. Although grades are seldom reviewed as a representative for student learning, they are not ever an effective rule. Furthermore, they may consolidate measures – such as participation, cooperation, and work – that are not straight models of learning.There are 7 types of grading systems at hand.
- Percentage Grading
- Letter grading and variations
- Norm-referenced grading
- Mastery grading
- Standards grading
- Narrative grading
Modules of the Project
- Teacher ID
- Student ID
- Student Marks
- Student Grades
Advantages of the Project
- Practices the stress of the students at definite levels
- Grading Pattern type
- Gives the students a reasonable idea about their flaws and strengths
- Make classwork easier
- This leads to a better appointment of ideas take the pressure off the students at definite levels
We can develop best web application project with source code. All PHP Final Year premium projects is available for students in our website Freeprojectz.com. Students can easily php final year projects free download with source code. We can develop simple php mysql project for students who want to use php online projects to learn.
Technology Used in the project Student Grading System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- PHP : All the business and frontend logic has been implemented in PHP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Apache2 : Project will be run over the Apache2 server
- You can run this project on XAMP, LAMP, WAMP or MAMP
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install WAMP or XAMP on your system.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.