PHP and MySQL Project on Visitors Gate Pass Management System
Visitors Gate Pass Management System project has ben developed on PHP and MySQL. The main aim for dveloping this project is to manage entry and exit of the vehicle of visitors. This system can also help to keep track of each vehicle entry and exit. Visitors Gate Pass Management System also allow employee to manage all Incoming and Outgoing items from office or company. This system main purpsoe to secure company from outside visitors, contractors and the departments, company vehicle security, material, visitor scrap information, contractor. Visitor Gate Pass Management System help the company as well as a visitor to manage the Gate Passes. This is academic simple php mysql project which student can easily configure it and learn a lot from these. We provide student php mini projects with documentation source code and database of the project.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Visitors Gate Pass Management System
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Visitors Gate Pass Management System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- PHP : All the business and frontend logic has been implemented in PHP
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Apache2 : Project will be run over the Apache2 server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install WAMP or XAMP on your system.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.