Objective of Computerized Enrollment System
The main objective of the Computerized Enrollment System is to manage the details of Registartion, Login, Branches, Courses,Students. It manages all the information about Registartion, Faculties, Students, Registartion. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Registartion, Login, Faculties, Branches. It tracks all the details about the Branches, Courses,Students.
Functionalities provided by Computerized Enrollment System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Registartion, Branches, Courses, Students
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Login, Faculties, Courses ect
- Manage the information of Login
- Shows the information and description of the Registartion, Branches
- To increase efficiency of managing the Registartion, Login
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Courses.
- Manage the information of Registartion
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Registartion data.
- Manage the information of Courses
- Integration of all records of Students.
- It generates the report on Registartion, Login, Faculties
- Provide filter reports on Branches, Courses,Students
- You can easily export PDF for the Registartion, Faculties, Courses
- Application also provides excel export for Login, Branches,Students
- You can also export the report into csv format for Registartion, Login,Students
Limitation of Computerized Enrollment System
- Excel export has not been developed for Faculties, Courses due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Registartion, Login capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Registartion, Branches, Students cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Computerized Enrollment System
- All the fields such as Registartion, Branches, Students are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Registartion, Login, Faculties can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input