Objective of Computerized Examination System
The main objective of the Computerized Examination System is to manage the details of Results, Teachers, Students,Exams, Questions. It manages all the information about Results, Papers, Questions, Results. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Results, Teachers, Papers, Students. It tracks all the details about the Students,Exams, Questions.
Functionalities provided by Computerized Examination System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Results, Students, Exams, Questions
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Teachers, Papers, Exams ect
- Manage the information of Teachers
- Shows the information and description of the Results, Students
- To increase efficiency of managing the Results, Teachers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Exams.
- Manage the information of Results
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Results data.
- Manage the information of Exams
- Integration of all records of Questions.
- It generates the report on Results, Teachers, Papers
- Provide filter reports on Students,Exams, Questions
- You can easily export PDF for the Results, Papers,Exams
- Application also provides excel export for Teachers, Students, Questions
- You can also export the report into csv format for Results, Teachers, Questions
Limitation of Computerized Examination System
- Excel export has not been developed for Papers, Exams due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Results, Teachers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Results, Students, Questions cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Computerized Examination System
- All the fields such as Results, Students, Questions are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Results, Teachers, Papers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input