Objective of Examination Management System
The main objective of the Examination Management System is to manage the details of Courses, Faculties, Papers, Marks,Students. It manages all the information about Courses, Examinations, Students, Courses. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Courses, Faculties, Examinations, Papers. It tracks all the details about the Papers, Marks,Students.
Functionalities provided by Examination Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Courses, Papers, Marks, Students
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Faculties, Examinations, Marks ect
- Manage the information of Faculties
- Shows the information and description of the Courses, Papers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Courses, Faculties
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Marks.
- Manage the information of Courses
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Courses data.
- Manage the information of Marks
- Integration of all records of Students.
- It generates the report on Courses, Faculties, Examinations
- Provide filter reports on Papers, Marks,Students
- You can easily export PDF for the Courses, Examinations, Marks
- Application also provides excel export for Faculties, Papers,Students
- You can also export the report into csv format for Courses, Faculties,Students
Limitation of Examination Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Examinations, Marks due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Courses, Faculties capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Courses, Papers, Students cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Examination Management System
- All the fields such as Courses, Papers, Students are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Courses, Faculties, Examinations can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input