Objective of Grading Management System
The main objective of the Grading Management System is to manage the details of Students, Marks, Examinations, Grades, Evaluations. It manages all the information about Students, Papers, Evaluations, Students. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Students, Marks, Papers, Examinations. It tracks all the details about the Examinations, Grades, Evaluations.
Functionalities provided by Grading Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Students, Examinations, Grades, Evaluations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Marks, Papers, Grades ect
- Manage the information of Marks
- Shows the information and description of the Students, Examinations
- To increase efficiency of managing the Students, Marks
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Grades.
- Manage the information of Students
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Students data.
- Manage the information of Grades
- Integration of all records of Evaluations.
- It generates the report on Students, Marks, Papers
- Provide filter reports on Examinations, Grades, Evaluations
- You can easily export PDF for the Students, Papers, Grades
- Application also provides excel export for Marks, Examinations, Evaluations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Students, Marks, Evaluations
Limitation of Grading Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Papers, Grades due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Students, Marks capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Students, Examinations, Evaluations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Grading Management System
- All the fields such as Students, Examinations, Evaluations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Students, Marks, Papers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input