Objective of Hostel Management System
The main objective of the Hostel Management System is to manage the details of Rent, Allotees,Hostel, Rooms, Payments. It manages all the information about Rent, Beds, Payments, Rent. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Rent, Allotees, Beds, Hostel. It tracks all the details about the Hostel, Rooms, Payments.
Functionalities provided by Hostel Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Rent, Hostel, Rooms, Payments
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Allotees, Beds, Rooms ect
- Manage the information of Allotees
- Shows the information and description of the Rent, Hostel
- To increase efficiency of managing the Rent, Allotees
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Rooms.
- Manage the information of Rent
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Rent data.
- Manage the information of Rooms
- Integration of all records of Payments.
- It generates the report on Rent, Allotees, Beds
- Provide filter reports on Hostel, Rooms, Payments
- You can easily export PDF for the Rent, Beds, Rooms
- Application also provides excel export for Allotees,Hostel, Payments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Rent, Allotees, Payments
Limitation of Hostel Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Beds, Rooms due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Rent, Allotees capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Rent, Hostel, Payments cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Hostel Management System
- All the fields such as Rent, Hostel, Payments are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Rent, Allotees, Beds can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input