Objective of internet Banking
The main objective of the internet Banking is to manage the details of Credit,Banks, Debits, Services, Fund Transfers. It manages all the information about Credit, Payee, Fund Transfers, Credit. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Credit, Banks, Payee, Debits. It tracks all the details about the Debits, Services, Fund Transfers.
Functionalities provided by internet Banking are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Credit, Debits, Services, Fund Transfers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Banks, Payee, Services ect
- Manage the information of Banks
- Shows the information and description of the Credit, Debits
- To increase efficiency of managing the Credit, Banks
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Services.
- Manage the information of Credit
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Credit data.
- Manage the information of Services
- Integration of all records of Fund Transfers.
- It generates the report on Credit,Banks, Payee
- Provide filter reports on Debits, Services, Fund Transfers
- You can easily export PDF for the Credit, Payee, Services
- Application also provides excel export for Banks, Debits, Fund Transfers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Credit,Banks, Fund Transfers
Limitation of internet Banking
- Excel export has not been developed for Payee, Services due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Credit, Banks capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Credit, Debits, Fund Transfers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of internet Banking
- All the fields such as Credit, Debits, Fund Transfers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Credit,Banks, Payee can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input