This WORKSHOP SERVICE CENTER deals with the management, transaction and information criteria of service center. The service center is a place where the work is to provide customer the service of bike. The service center stores the details about the available bikes in market, their parts, employee information, the detail of bikes which comes for service. The aim is to automate its existing manual system by the help of computerized equipments and full-fledged computer software, fulfilling their requirements, so that their valuable data/information can be stored for a longer period with easy accessing and manipulation of the same.
Basically the WORKSHOP SERVICE CENTER describes how to manage for customer records, bike detail, parts detail, customer detail service detail and bill detail etc.
The main objectives behind the development of WORKSHOP SERVICE CENTER are as follows:
- To keep details of bikes available and their parts.
- To query the bikes available.
- To generate the list of parts along with their price.
- To keep details of bike to be serviced along with customer details.
- To prepare bill of customer.
- To print bill of customer.
- To query the incomplete and complete job detail.
- To generate the report of incoming amount on a particular date
- To keep details of employee and their salary.
- To query Employee details and salary detail.