This is the Activity UML diagram of Activity Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Attandance, Users, Timeslots, Particiapants, Activity Type. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Activity Management System are as follows:
- Attandance Activity
- Users Activity
- Timeslots Activity
- Particiapants Activity
- Activity Type Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Activity Management System
- Admin User can search Attandance, view description of a selected Attandance, add Attandance, update Attandance and delete Attandance.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Users
- User will be able to search and generate report of Timeslots, Particiapants, Activity Type
- All objects such as ( Attandance, Users, Activity Type) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Attandance, Particiapants, Activity Type, Timeslots, Users
Login Activity Diagram of Activity Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Activity Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Timeslots, Attandance, Users, Activity Type, Particiapants. All the pages such as Users, Activity Type, Particiapants are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Activity Management System. The various objects in the Activity Type, Timeslots, Attandance, Users, and Particiapants page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.