This is the Activity UML diagram of Airlines Reservation System which shows the flows between the activity of Airlines, Passengar, Reservation, Airline Enquiry, Employee. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Airlines Reservation System are as follows:
- Airlines Activity
- Passengar Activity
- Reservation Activity
- Airline Enquiry Activity
- Employee Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Airlines Reservation System
- Admin User can search Airlines, view description of a selected Airlines, add Airlines, update Airlines and delete Airlines.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Passengar
- User will be able to search and generate report of Reservation, Airline Enquiry, Employee
- All objects such as (Airlines, Passengar, Employee) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Airlines, Airline Enquiry, Employee, Reservation, Passengar
Login Activity Diagram of Airlines Reservation System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Airlines Reservation System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Reservation, Airlines, Passengar, Employee, Airline Enquiry. All the pages such as Passengar, Employee, Airline Enquiry are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Airlines Reservation System. The various objects in the Employee, Reservation, Airlines, Passengar, and Airline Enquiry page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.