This is the Activity UML diagram of Alumni Information System which shows the flows between the activity of Alumni, Student, College Mates, College News, Social Network. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Alumni Information System are as follows:
- Alumni Activity
- Student Activity
- College Mates Activity
- College News Activity
- Social Network Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Alumni Information System
- Admin User can search Alumni, view description of a selected Alumni, add Alumni, update Alumni and delete Alumni.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Student
- User will be able to search and generate report of College Mates, College News, Social Network
- All objects such as (Alumni, Student, Social Network) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Alumni, College News, Social Network, College Mates, Student
Login Activity Diagram of Alumni Information System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Alumni Information System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on College Mates, Alumni, Student, Social Network, College News. All the pages such as Student, Social Network, College News are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Alumni Information System. The various objects in the Social Network, College Mates, Alumni, Student, and College News page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.