This is the Activity UML diagram of Attendance Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Employee Attendance, Leave, Login, Attendance, Holidays. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Attendance Management System are as follows:
- Employee Attendance Activity
- Leave Activity
- Login Activity
- Attendance Activity
- Holidays Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Attendance Management System
- Admin User can search Employee Attendance, view description of a selected Employee Attendance, add Employee Attendance, update Employee Attendance and delete Employee Attendance.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Leave
- User will be able to search and generate report of Login, Attendance, Holidays
- All objects such as ( Employee Attendance, Leave, Holidays) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Employee Attendance, Attendance, Holidays, Login, Leave
Login Activity Diagram of Attendance Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Attendance Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Login, Employee Attendance, Leave, Holidays, Attendance. All the pages such as Leave, Holidays, Attendance are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Attendance Management System. The various objects in the Holidays, Login, Employee Attendance, Leave, and Attendance page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.