This is the Activity UML diagram of Banking Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Balance, Accounts, Customer, Employees, Fixed Deposit. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Banking Management System are as follows:
- Balance Activity
- Accounts Activity
- Customer Activity
- Employees Activity
- Fixed Deposit Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Banking Management System
- Admin User can search Balance, view description of a selected Balance, add Balance, update Balance and delete Balance.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Accounts
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer, Employees, Fixed Deposit
- All objects such as ( Balance, Accounts, Fixed Deposit) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Balance, Employees, Fixed Deposit, Customer, Accounts
Login Activity Diagram of Banking Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Banking Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer, Balance, Accounts, Fixed Deposit, Employees. All the pages such as Accounts, Fixed Deposit, Employees are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Banking Management System. The various objects in the Fixed Deposit, Customer, Balance, Accounts, and Employees page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.