This is the Activity UML diagram of Bike Showroom Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Repair Bike, Payment, Bike, Branches center, Insurance. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Bike Showroom Management System are as follows:
- Repair Bike Activity
- Payment Activity
- Bike Activity
- Branches center Activity
- Insurance Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Bike Showroom Management System
- Admin User can search Repair Bike, view description of a selected Repair Bike, add Repair Bike, update Repair Bike and delete Repair Bike.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment
- User will be able to search and generate report of Bike, Branches center, Insurance
- All objects such as ( Repair Bike, Payment, Insurance) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Repair Bike, Branches center, Insurance, Bike, Payment
Login Activity Diagram of Bike Showroom Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Bike Showroom Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Bike, Repair Bike, Payment, Insurance, Branches center. All the pages such as Payment, Insurance, Branches center are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Bike Showroom Management System. The various objects in the Insurance, Bike, Repair Bike, Payment, and Branches center page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.