This is the Activity UML diagram of Billing And Inventory System which shows the flows between the activity of Transactions History, Payment, Bills, Transactions, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Billing And Inventory System are as follows:
- Transactions History Activity
- Payment Activity
- Bills Activity
- Transactions Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Billing And Inventory System
- Admin User can search Transactions History, view description of a selected Transactions History, add Transactions History, update Transactions History and delete Transactions History.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment
- User will be able to search and generate report of Bills, Transactions, Customer
- All objects such as ( Transactions History, Payment, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Transactions History, Transactions, Customer, Bills, Payment
Login Activity Diagram of Billing And Inventory System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Billing And Inventory System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Bills, Transactions History, Payment, Customer, Transactions. All the pages such as Payment, Customer, Transactions are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Billing And Inventory System. The various objects in the Customer, Bills, Transactions History, Payment, and Transactions page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.