This is the Activity UML diagram of Blogging System which shows the flows between the activity of Blog, Category, Comment, Web Page, Blog Type. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Blogging System are as follows:
- Blog Activity
- Category Activity
- Comment Activity
- Web Page Activity
- Blog Type Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Blogging System
- Admin User can search Blog, view description of a selected Blog, add Blog, update Blog and delete Blog.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Category
- User will be able to search and generate report of Comment, Web Page, Blog Type
- All objects such as (Blog, Category, Blog Type) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Blog, Web Page, Blog Type, Comment, Category
Login Activity Diagram of Blogging System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Blogging System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Comment, Blog, Category, Blog Type, Web Page. All the pages such as Category, Blog Type, Web Page are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Blogging System. The various objects in the Blog Type, Comment, Blog, Category, and Web Page page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.