This is the Activity UML diagram of Blood Bank Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Stock, Blood, Blood cells, Patient, Donor. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Blood Bank Management System are as follows:
- Stock Activity
- Blood Activity
- Blood cells Activity
- Patient Activity
- Donor Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Blood Bank Management System
- Admin User can search Stock, view description of a selected Stock, add Stock, update Stock and delete Stock.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Blood
- User will be able to search and generate report of Blood cells, Patient, Donor
- All objects such as ( Stock, Blood, Donor) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Stock, Patient, Donor, Blood cells, Blood
Login Activity Diagram of Blood Bank Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Blood Bank Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Blood cells, Stock, Blood, Donor, Patient. All the pages such as Blood, Donor, Patient are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Blood Bank Management System. The various objects in the Donor, Blood cells, Stock, Blood, and Patient page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.