This is the Activity UML diagram of Bug Tracking System which shows the flows between the activity of , Bug Types Projects, Managers, Testers, Bugs. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Bug Tracking System are as follows:
- Bug Types Projects Activity
- Managers Activity
- Testers Activity
- Bugs Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Bug Tracking System
- Admin User can search , view description of a selected , add , update and delete .
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Bug Types Projects
- User will be able to search and generate report of Managers, Testers, Bugs
- All objects such as ( , Bug Types Projects, Bugs) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of , Testers, Bugs, Managers, Bug Types Projects
Login Activity Diagram of Bug Tracking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Bug Tracking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Managers, , Bug Types Projects, Bugs, Testers. All the pages such as Bug Types Projects, Bugs, Testers are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Bug Tracking System. The various objects in the Bugs, Managers, , Bug Types Projects, and Testers page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.