This is the Activity UML diagram of Bus Ticket Booking System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Booking, Bus, Ticket, Route. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Bus Ticket Booking System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Booking Activity
- Bus Activity
- Ticket Activity
- Route Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Bus Ticket Booking System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking
- User will be able to search and generate report of Bus, Ticket, Route
- All objects such as ( Customer, Booking, Route) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Ticket, Route, Bus, Booking
Login Activity Diagram of Bus Ticket Booking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Bus Ticket Booking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Bus, Customer, Booking, Route, Ticket. All the pages such as Booking, Route, Ticket are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Bus Ticket Booking System. The various objects in the Route, Bus, Customer, Booking, and Ticket page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.