This is the Activity UML diagram of Campus Recruitment System which shows the flows between the activity of College, Job, Vacancy, Student, Company. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Campus Recruitment System are as follows:
- College Activity
- Job Activity
- Vacancy Activity
- Student Activity
- Company Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Campus Recruitment System
- Admin User can search College, view description of a selected College, add College, update College and delete College.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Job
- User will be able to search and generate report of Vacancy, Student, Company
- All objects such as ( College, Job, Company) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of College, Student, Company, Vacancy, Job
Login Activity Diagram of Campus Recruitment System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Campus Recruitment System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Vacancy, College, Job, Company, Student. All the pages such as Job, Company, Student are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Campus Recruitment System. The various objects in the Company, Vacancy, College, Job, and Student page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.