This is the Activity UML diagram of Canteen Billing System which shows the flows between the activity of Canteen, Products, Orders, Bill , Food Item. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Canteen Billing System are as follows:
- Canteen Activity
- Products Activity
- Orders Activity
- Bill Activity
- Food Item Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Canteen Billing System
- Admin User can search Canteen, view description of a selected Canteen, add Canteen, update Canteen and delete Canteen.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Products
- User will be able to search and generate report of Orders, Bill , Food Item
- All objects such as (Canteen, Products, Food Item) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Canteen, Bill , Food Item, Orders, Products
Login Activity Diagram of Canteen Billing System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Canteen Billing System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Orders, Canteen, Products, Food Item, Bill . All the pages such as Products, Food Item, Bill are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Canteen Billing System. The various objects in the Food Item, Orders, Canteen, Products, and Bill page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.