This is the Activity UML diagram of Canteen Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Food Item, Canteen, Bill Employee, Products, Orders. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Canteen Management System are as follows:
- Food Item Activity
- Canteen Activity
- Bill Employee Activity
- Products Activity
- Orders Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Canteen Management System
- Admin User can search Food Item, view description of a selected Food Item, add Food Item, update Food Item and delete Food Item.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Canteen
- User will be able to search and generate report of Bill Employee, Products, Orders
- All objects such as ( Food Item, Canteen, Orders) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Food Item, Products, Orders, Bill Employee, Canteen
Login Activity Diagram of Canteen Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Canteen Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Bill Employee, Food Item, Canteen, Orders, Products. All the pages such as Canteen, Orders, Products are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Canteen Management System. The various objects in the Orders, Bill Employee, Food Item, Canteen, and Products page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.