This is the Activity UML diagram of Cargo Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Cargo, Time of delivery, Billing, Transaction, Goods. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Cargo Management System are as follows:
- Cargo Activity
- Time of delivery Activity
- Billing Activity
- Transaction Activity
- Goods Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Cargo Management System
- Admin User can search Cargo, view description of a selected Cargo, add Cargo, update Cargo and delete Cargo.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Time of delivery
- User will be able to search and generate report of Billing, Transaction, Goods
- All objects such as (Cargo, Time of delivery, Goods) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Cargo, Transaction, Goods, Billing, Time of delivery
Login Activity Diagram of Cargo Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Cargo Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Billing, Cargo, Time of delivery, Goods, Transaction. All the pages such as Time of delivery, Goods, Transaction are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Cargo Management System. The various objects in the Goods, Billing, Cargo, Time of delivery, and Transaction page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.