This is the Activity UML diagram of Certificate Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Certificate, Certificate Type, Students, Subject, Issue Certificate. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Certificate Management System are as follows:
- Certificate Activity
- Certificate Type Activity
- Students Activity
- Subject Activity
- Issue Certificate Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Certificate Management System
- Admin User can search Certificate, view description of a selected Certificate, add Certificate, update Certificate and delete Certificate.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Certificate Type
- User will be able to search and generate report of Students, Subject, Issue Certificate
- All objects such as (Certificate, Certificate Type, Issue Certificate) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Certificate, Subject, Issue Certificate, Students, Certificate Type
Login Activity Diagram of Certificate Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Certificate Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Students, Certificate, Certificate Type, Issue Certificate, Subject. All the pages such as Certificate Type, Issue Certificate, Subject are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Certificate Management System. The various objects in the Issue Certificate, Students, Certificate, Certificate Type, and Subject page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.