This is the Activity UML diagram of Chat Application System which shows the flows between the activity of Chat Profile, Notification, Chat, Chat History, Group Chat. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Chat Application System are as follows:
- Chat Profile Activity
- Notification Activity
- Chat Activity
- Chat History Activity
- Group Chat Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Chat Application System
- Admin User can search Chat Profile, view description of a selected Chat Profile, add Chat Profile, update Chat Profile and delete Chat Profile.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Notification
- User will be able to search and generate report of Chat, Chat History, Group Chat
- All objects such as ( Chat Profile, Notification, Group Chat) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Chat Profile, Chat History, Group Chat, Chat, Notification
Login Activity Diagram of Chat Application System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Chat Application System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Chat, Chat Profile, Notification, Group Chat, Chat History. All the pages such as Notification, Group Chat, Chat History are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Chat Application System. The various objects in the Group Chat, Chat, Chat Profile, Notification, and Chat History page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.