This is the Activity UML diagram of Cheque Book Transaction System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Bank, Account, Transaction, Cheque Book. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Cheque Book Transaction System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Bank Activity
- Account Activity
- Transaction Activity
- Cheque Book Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Cheque Book Transaction System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Bank
- User will be able to search and generate report of Account, Transaction, Cheque Book
- All objects such as ( Customer, Bank, Cheque Book) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Transaction, Cheque Book, Account, Bank
Login Activity Diagram of Cheque Book Transaction System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Cheque Book Transaction System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Account, Customer, Bank, Cheque Book, Transaction. All the pages such as Bank, Cheque Book, Transaction are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Cheque Book Transaction System. The various objects in the Cheque Book, Account, Customer, Bank, and Transaction page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.