This is the Activity UML diagram of Civil Registrar System which shows the flows between the activity of Registartion, Birth Record, Blocks, Civil, Cases. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Civil Registrar System are as follows:
- Registartion Activity
- Birth Record Activity
- Blocks Activity
- Civil Activity
- Cases Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Civil Registrar System
- Admin User can search Registartion, view description of a selected Registartion, add Registartion, update Registartion and delete Registartion.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Birth Record
- User will be able to search and generate report of Blocks, Civil, Cases
- All objects such as ( Registartion, Birth Record, Cases) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Registartion, Civil, Cases, Blocks, Birth Record
Login Activity Diagram of Civil Registrar System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Civil Registrar System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Blocks, Registartion, Birth Record, Cases, Civil. All the pages such as Birth Record, Cases, Civil are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Civil Registrar System. The various objects in the Cases, Blocks, Registartion, Birth Record, and Civil page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.