This is the Activity UML diagram of Classifieds Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Listing, Registration, Category, Advertisement, Location. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Classifieds Management System are as follows:
- Listing Activity
- Registration Activity
- Category Activity
- Advertisement Activity
- Location Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Classifieds Management System
- Admin User can search Listing, view description of a selected Listing, add Listing, update Listing and delete Listing.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Registration
- User will be able to search and generate report of Category, Advertisement, Location
- All objects such as ( Listing, Registration, Location) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Listing, Advertisement, Location, Category, Registration
Login Activity Diagram of Classifieds Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Classifieds Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Category, Listing, Registration, Location, Advertisement. All the pages such as Registration, Location, Advertisement are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Classifieds Management System. The various objects in the Location, Category, Listing, Registration, and Advertisement page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.