This is the Activity UML diagram of Clinic Appointment System which shows the flows between the activity of Appointments, Doctor Fees, Doctors, Booking, Doctor Schedule. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Clinic Appointment System are as follows:
- Appointments Activity
- Doctor Fees Activity
- Doctors Activity
- Booking Activity
- Doctor Schedule Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Clinic Appointment System
- Admin User can search Appointments, view description of a selected Appointments, add Appointments, update Appointments and delete Appointments.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Doctor Fees
- User will be able to search and generate report of Doctors, Booking, Doctor Schedule
- All objects such as ( Appointments, Doctor Fees, Doctor Schedule) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Appointments, Booking, Doctor Schedule, Doctors, Doctor Fees
Login Activity Diagram of Clinic Appointment System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Clinic Appointment System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Doctors, Appointments, Doctor Fees, Doctor Schedule, Booking. All the pages such as Doctor Fees, Doctor Schedule, Booking are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Clinic Appointment System. The various objects in the Doctor Schedule, Doctors, Appointments, Doctor Fees, and Booking page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.