This is the Activity UML diagram of Clinic Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Appointments, Doctors, Clinic, Patient, Medicines. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Clinic Management System are as follows:
- Appointments Activity
- Doctors Activity
- Clinic Activity
- Patient Activity
- Medicines Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Clinic Management System
- Admin User can search Appointments, view description of a selected Appointments, add Appointments, update Appointments and delete Appointments.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Doctors
- User will be able to search and generate report of Clinic, Patient, Medicines
- All objects such as ( Appointments, Doctors, Medicines) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Appointments, Patient, Medicines, Clinic, Doctors
Login Activity Diagram of Clinic Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Clinic Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Clinic, Appointments, Doctors, Medicines, Patient. All the pages such as Doctors, Medicines, Patient are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Clinic Management System. The various objects in the Medicines, Clinic, Appointments, Doctors, and Patient page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.