This is the Activity UML diagram of Coach Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Seat, Coach History, Train, Coach, Coach Number. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Coach Management System are as follows:
- Seat Activity
- Coach History Activity
- Train Activity
- Coach Activity
- Coach Number Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Coach Management System
- Admin User can search Seat, view description of a selected Seat, add Seat, update Seat and delete Seat.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Coach History
- User will be able to search and generate report of Train, Coach, Coach Number
- All objects such as ( Seat, Coach History, Coach Number) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Seat, Coach, Coach Number, Train, Coach History
Login Activity Diagram of Coach Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Coach Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Train, Seat, Coach History, Coach Number, Coach. All the pages such as Coach History, Coach Number, Coach are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Coach Management System. The various objects in the Coach Number, Train, Seat, Coach History, and Coach page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.