This is the Activity UML diagram of College Library Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Library, , Student, Books, Issues. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of College Library Management System are as follows:
- Library Activity
- Student Activity
- Books Activity
- Issues Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of College Library Management System
- Admin User can search Library, view description of a selected Library, add Library, update Library and delete Library.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of
- User will be able to search and generate report of Student, Books, Issues
- All objects such as ( Library, , Issues) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Library, Books, Issues, Student,
Login Activity Diagram of College Library Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of College Library Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Student, Library, , Issues, Books. All the pages such as , Issues, Books are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a College Library Management System. The various objects in the Issues, Student, Library, , and Books page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.