This is the Activity UML diagram of College Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Courses, College, Branches, Faculties, Login. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of College Management System are as follows:
- Courses Activity
- College Activity
- Branches Activity
- Faculties Activity
- Login Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of College Management System
- Admin User can search Courses, view description of a selected Courses, add Courses, update Courses and delete Courses.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of College
- User will be able to search and generate report of Branches, Faculties, Login
- All objects such as ( Courses, College, Login) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Courses, Faculties, Login, Branches, College
Login Activity Diagram of College Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of College Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Branches, Courses, College, Login, Faculties. All the pages such as College, Login, Faculties are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a College Management System. The various objects in the Login, Branches, Courses, College, and Faculties page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.