This is the Activity UML diagram of Company Canteen Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Canteen, Food, Payment, Employee, Category. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Company Canteen Management System are as follows:
- Canteen Activity
- Food Activity
- Payment Activity
- Employee Activity
- Category Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Company Canteen Management System
- Admin User can search Canteen, view description of a selected Canteen, add Canteen, update Canteen and delete Canteen.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Food
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Employee, Category
- All objects such as ( Canteen, Food, Category) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Canteen, Employee, Category, Payment, Food
Login Activity Diagram of Company Canteen Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Company Canteen Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Canteen, Food, Category, Employee. All the pages such as Food, Category, Employee are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Company Canteen Management System. The various objects in the Category, Payment, Canteen, Food, and Employee page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.