This is the Activity UML diagram of Computer Shop Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Computer. Laptops, Warranty, Customers, Parts, Repairs. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Computer Shop Management System are as follows:
- Computer. Laptops Activity
- Warranty Activity
- Customers Activity
- Parts Activity
- Repairs Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Computer Shop Management System
- Admin User can search Computer. Laptops, view description of a selected Computer. Laptops, add Computer. Laptops, update Computer. Laptops and delete Computer. Laptops.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Warranty
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customers, Parts, Repairs
- All objects such as (Computer. Laptops, Warranty, Repairs) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Computer. Laptops, Parts, Repairs, Customers, Warranty
Login Activity Diagram of Computer Shop Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Computer Shop Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customers, Computer. Laptops, Warranty, Repairs, Parts. All the pages such as Warranty, Repairs, Parts are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Computer Shop Management System. The various objects in the Repairs, Customers, Computer. Laptops, Warranty, and Parts page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.