This is the Activity UML diagram of Computerized Accounts Reporting System which shows the flows between the activity of Expenses, Ledgers, Accounts, Customers, Inventory. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Computerized Accounts Reporting System are as follows:
- Expenses Activity
- Ledgers Activity
- Accounts Activity
- Customers Activity
- Inventory Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- Admin User can search Expenses, view description of a selected Expenses, add Expenses, update Expenses and delete Expenses.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Ledgers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Accounts, Customers, Inventory
- All objects such as ( Expenses, Ledgers, Inventory) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Expenses, Customers, Inventory, Accounts, Ledgers
Login Activity Diagram of Computerized Accounts Reporting System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Computerized Accounts Reporting System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Accounts, Expenses, Ledgers, Inventory, Customers. All the pages such as Ledgers, Inventory, Customers are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Computerized Accounts Reporting System. The various objects in the Inventory, Accounts, Expenses, Ledgers, and Customers page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.